Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Training





The winter wonderland has descended upon us making training conditions "challenging"

Upon returning from Mexico I started my winter preparation for next season, concentrating mainly on cycling. In the first week after we got back I had my first "lab test". Needless to say I didn't break any records and the results were fairly disappointing.

Since then things have been getting better and my fitness is slowly improving, but it will be a long winter and it's a slow improvement process.

That's how I'm spending quite a lot of my time at the moment:




Last weekend was the end of my first 3 week block of training and on Saturday I broke my record at enduring the Chinese torture of turbo training by sitting for 3 hours and 10 minutes on the damn thing. That's my reward afterwards:


Otherwise not much to report, other than looking forward to the Christmas break now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, 3 hours on a damn trainer thing...wow, that's good! I don't think L.A. can last that long:)
Happy winter training.
Gabi

www.gabrielabaranova.com